Helping clients define and fulfill their financial goals by constructing, executing, and calibrating the path to financial clarity.
When it comes to money, it is crucial to maintain an open, honest and direct level of communication, so let me be clear:
- I will NOT seek to outperform market benchmarks at the risk of getting you off-plan
- I will NOT accept any compensation tied to third-party products or services
- I will always put your interests first and recommend the best course of action that I can
Furthermore, I pledge the following:
I will exercise my best efforts to act in good faith and in your best interest.
I will provide written disclosure prior to our engagement (and anytime during our engagement) of any conflicts of interest which reasonably may compromise my independence or impartiality.
Neither I nor any party in which I have an interest receives any compensation that is contingent on your purchase or sale of any financial product.
I do not receive a fee or other compensation from any other party based on any referrals I provide.
In other words:
- I will always act in good faith and with candor
- I will be proactive in disclosing any conflicts that may impact you
- I will not accept any referral fees or compensation contingent on the purchase or sale of a financial product.
Additionally, my firm is committed to the Best Practices For Professional Conduct Standards put forth by the Institute for the Fiduciary Standard. Read the full document here.